Dance in the rain

viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

Christmas Cards 2014.-Part 1

Well September is almost over and 
it´s time to start working on our Christmas Cards.

This week, I chose to use Mojo Monday 363 card sketch



Each Monday, Michelle My Belle, generously share with us free cutting files of each sketch.

You can find this one HERE


So, this is my Christmas version of this sketch



To embellish this card, I used ScrappyDew´s file "Reindeer Set 2", from The Vault.



For this one I used "Christmas Bears" also from The Vault.

You can read about "The Vault" benefits

A final look of both cards


Two ready, a lot to go :o)

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comentario:

  1. Monica, beautiful cards!! Love the pattern paper you've used. Great Job! Thank you for using my Mojo Monday cutting files. :) Two christmas cards completed, great idea starting early.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ResponderEliminar