Dance in the rain

viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

Christmas Traveler Smash Book Swap


This Christmas I was invited to take part of a beautiful swap.

I have to send one Christmas smash book page, made by me, to three of my crafty friends -that also love to smash-.

So, as I´m a huge fan of ScrappyDew cutting files, I chose to decor my pages with their lovely files, and this is the result:


Made with Nut Cracker file


Made with Tis the Season file


Made with Nativity Scene file


Aren´t they lovely???

I added a tag to each one of the pages, so my friends can write up their own Christmas memories.

Thanks for your visit and your lovely comments.

1 comentario:

  1. Monica, these pages are so beautiful! The recipients are going to love them. I like how you accommodated the tags into the design. Nice job!

    ResponderEliminar