Dance in the rain

viernes, 30 de enero de 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo Binder

As you know, I have been working on some binders for my nephews.

This week I made a binder for Matias and he is a soccer lover.

One of his favorites teams is 

"Real Madrid Futbol Club"

And the most famous player in that team is Cristiano Ronaldo.


So, I used ScrappyDew´s Scrap Factory to make it.

The Scrap Factory is a paper doll creator that with the mix and match feature allows me to make almost any character I want.




Of course I add a soccer quote


This how the final work looks



I think this will be great for Matias soccer drawings.

Thanks for stopping by.


Products I used:



1 comentario:

  1. Me encanta! Matías estará feliz de tener así a CR7. Me gusta mucho la frase que usaste 👍

    ResponderEliminar