Dance in the rain

viernes, 12 de junio de 2015

Be Prepared


This week I´m so excited because I got my ScrappyDew Facial Expressions Set.





This is set 2, and there are 4 different expressions sets.

And I will use it in my project.

For this week, I´m making a girl scout card using the lovely 

One of the multiple expansions packs for the Scrap Factory.

For my card base, I used one of the badges included on this expansion pack, the one with the World Scout Emblem, the "Fleur de Lis", that is a symbol for "service to others, duty to God and obedience to scout law".

Also I added the scout motto "Be Prepared"







Thanks for your visit!!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. WOW! I love this. Awesome idea using the badge for the card base. Wonderful project, Monica!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Esa base esta divinaaaa!! buen complemento con el uniforme de la muñequita!! precioso!!

    ResponderEliminar